Bible27: Informational Web Site Edited & Maintained by Bobby G. Goodman Jr.
Introduction: One of the problems with our generation is that not only do we have a significant number of people doing the wrong thing, too many of the rest go along by not enforcing consequences for behavior (good or bad).
I. FAILURE TO ENFORCE CONSEQUENCES FOR BAD BEHAVIOR
1. Exodus 23:1-7 Forbidden under Law of Moses
2. Lev 19:17 Required to rebuke wrong doing
3. Prov. 28:4-6 Characteristic of the lawless
4. Psa. 26:1-12 Righteous of the Past avoided Evil people
5. Romans 1:32 Condemnation extends to those who support evil
6. Eph 5:6-15 Christians required to rebuke & reveal wrong doing
7. 1Cor 15:33 Christians are taught evil persons corrupt
8. 2Cor 6:14-18 Christians are to avoid Evil
II. FAILURE TO ENFORCE CONSEQUENCES FOR GOOD BEHAVIOR
1. Psa 38:19-22 To return Evil for Good (Psa 109:5 Prov 17:13)
2. Isa 5:20 " " "
3. Malachi 2:17 To portray the unrighteous as Good
4. Rom. 12:17 Honor Good
. E-Mail Bob Goodman